Introduction and Aims
MediServices is a supplier of insourced and outsourced clinical services operating from their headquarters in Greenland’s Business Centre, Redditch. Demonstrating our commitment to reducing harmful environmental impacts, we operate a robust Environmental Management System (EMS) that aligns with the values of ISO14001.
We recognise that travel to hospitals to provide clinical and diagnostic services carries an environmental impact and any supplies we rely on to support those services are best sourced locally to avoid importing products from abroad.
This environmental policy applies to all our operations including management, office services, delivery, and procurement. Anabela Ferreira, Operations Director, is responsible for ensuring the policy is implemented, but all employees are responsible in their area to ensure that the policy's aims and objectives are met.
We will ensure that resources are available to enable us to achieve our objectives and any government targets relating to our business.
We aim to:
- Reduce mileage covered by representatives of the Company. When placing clinical staff, where possible, we recruit staff who live locally to our sites and customers. Through our extensive resource pool of local staff, the furthest we would need to travel to any areas would be 40 miles, and where possible we will encourage the use of public transport, the cost of which will be entirely covered by MediServices Healthcare.
- Empowering staff to reduce their environmental impact, they are actively encouraged to carpool and/or join our Cycle to Work Scheme. This scheme offers excellent deals from a wide range of bike retailers. We also encourage staff who are looking to buy a new car, to do so by buying electric, through our salary sacrifice scheme. In addition, facilities for secure bike storage, as well as showering facilities, are available at all our sites.
- To reduce the emissions output caused by business travel, we continue to promote home working for office-based staff. Supported by our Working from Home Policy, we provide the necessary support and equipment to work safely from home. In some areas, this has enabled staff to reduce their travel to the office by over 60%.
- Reduce paper generated by using electronic communications where possible.
- Continue ordering goods from the UK (United Kingdom) to minimise the amount of freight.
- Inform our customers and suppliers of our commitment to reducing our environmental impact.
To achieve our aims, we have set the following targets:
- Inform all our customers about our environmental policy and thereafter all new customers and suppliers.
- Plan journeys to reduce mileage.
- Recycle in the office.
Monitoring and auditing
Progress against these objectives will be monitored through regular meetings.
This environmental policy is available on request. If you would like a copy or would like to discuss our progress against targets, please contact telephone 0203 8686249.
MediServices Healthcare continuously strives to uphold an excellent standard of service.
Led by our Medical Director, our clinical governance committee ensures that the quality of all services is continually monitored and reviewed.
MediServices Healthcare is committed to providing seamless insourcing and outsourcing solutions, our clients are at the heart of everything we do.
Another appointment today for ultrasound. The technician was absolutely brilliant!! His name was Bart, and he kept me laughing through the whole process, he was courteous, efficient, very friendly, and treated me with dignity & respect. Well done!! We need more like him. I sit on the Patients Relations Team as a volunteer, so I always take notice of how staff help to support patients.
Edili Quinones-Ortiz was in theatre with myself doing the Spinal Cord Monitoring on Monday 31 July. I was extremely impressed with her skills and professionalism, and wanted to feed this back to you. Myself and my team would be very happy to have Edili monitor for us the future.
MediServices Healthcare Ltd has been supporting us on an ad-hoc basis since 2021 with our waiting lists. We have found them always responsive and their sonographers have fitted well within our inhouse teams. Their team are extremely helpful and always strive to improve the service they offer, by asking for feedback. Great team to work with and would definitely recommend their service.
In order to support our diagnostic backlogs, following a competitive tender MediServices Healthcare was contracted to support us for a period of 9 months. During this time they helped us to provide both EEG and EMG patients with their tests in a timely manner.
Coordinating the effective transfer of information and contacting patients for both EEG and EMG tests was a huge undertaking. However, the service that was provided was excellent, and would not have been possible without the proactive nature of the team and the exemplary team members allocated to this project. I would like to thank MediServices Healthcare, most sincerely, for their patience and the high-quality service that was provided over the period of 10 months.
SRFT have been working with MediServices for a number of years.
SRFT is one of the largest neurosciences centres in the country and has a significant and growing need for neurophysiological services including IOM and EMG. We have found MediServices to be consistently professional, flexible, and responsive to our service needs over this period and would have no reservations in recommending their services to other providers.
We have worked with MediServices for over 12 months and developed a close working partnership with both the visiting neurophysiologists and health care assistants (HCAs). Their continuing professionalism and commitment to supporting our neurophysiology service have enabled our neurophysiology service in Wolverhampton to maintain waiting times and provide patients with first-rate service.
The MediServices team has seamlessly integrated into the team, quickly adapting to our routine of working, but more importantly have been friendly and willing to help with any issues. We have utilised MediServices in a variety of ways, to reduce EMG and EEG waiting lists or to cover Consultant leave and MediServices have accommodated our needs with no fuss in negotiating the best arrangement to provide a complete service.
Patients have nothing but praise for all the MediServices personnel, complimenting them on their kindness and ability to make them, as patients, feel relaxed and at ease.
I wanted to say thank you so much for the excellent professional support you have given the department over the past 8 months (EMG/NCS). We have really enjoyed working with you. The consultants that you have provided us have been of excellent professional standards.
I would like to say Dr A has been amazing and has been an absolute pleasure to work with. We are now in the excellent and fortunately position to have appointed a substantial consultant, but I would still like to keep our working relationship open so that if we did need cover for sickness or holidays we could get in touch.
Thought I would drop you a line to say how brilliant the two members of staff were that completed the EEG on my son today. They made him feel completely at ease, were patient and answered all of our questions as well as being very kind.
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Oxford University Hospitals
Nottingham University Hospitals
The James Cook University Hospital
Fulwood Hall Hospital
Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
Swansea NHS Trust
Countess of Chester Hospital
Frimley park hospital
Birmingham Children's Hospital